Executive Search position
Type of role? Expert level
Reference number | O230009
Position title | Executive Search Consultant
Established in 1991, Mentorprise is an experienced organization that specializes in various HR and Management domains. Our extensive experience and a broad spectrum of solutions, allow us to think together with our client, to reflect, and to choose the most effective way of working together. We are the Labor market maker and a one-stop company for all HR and Management related matters. Think future, think growth, think Mentorprise.
At Mentorprise we know how important it is to be able to recruit the best talent. Human capital is key for the future of organizations. We map out the required competencies and the job profile. We project ourselves into the company's culture, environmental conditions, vision, mission, product, and/or service of the company. On the other hand, we do the same for our candidates, by proactively searching and networking for over 30 years now.
The right person for the right job at the right time can be either a lucky shot, or you can rely on Mentorprise. Our Professional Recruitment consists of 3 services: Direct Search, Executive Search, and Non-Executive Director Search.
- Master Degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience in recruiting, executive search, selection
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using recruiting software, LinkedIn, various social media and candidate databases
- Good understanding of software in general (MS Office, TEAMS)
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Affinity for sales
- Team player
- Punctual in organization and administration
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Perfect understanding of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Preferably a good understanding of French, written and spoken
Executive search consultants are the private eyes of the corporate world. You work behind the scenes to find new leadership for your client organizations. They might be looking for a new CEO, CFO, CIO, or any other position that requires an executive-level hire.
The role of an executive search consultant is complex and challenging. A successful consultant balances the needs of clients with the needs of candidates approached for these positions. As a consultant, you have to cope with competing demands from multiple stakeholders who often have competing interests.
We are looking for a professional Executive Search Consultant to source candidates on behalf of our clients for management and highly specialized positions. As a Consultant at Mentorprise, you are able to attract first-rate talent and ensure lasting and successful placements. The goal is to exceed clients’ expectations and to add value to their business.
Our client's type of business is quite diverse and stretches over these most common sectors: finance, HR, Retail, IT, (new) energy, services, healthcare, and government. Mentorprise is an Executive Search generalist working on a national and international level. You will also work on international search projects throughout the year.
- Partner with clients to get a clear view of their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients' companies, competitors, and marketplace
- Map role criteria, define position description, and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references, and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Network and build long-lasting candidate relationships
- Research and develop leads for new business with existing clients and prospects
What we offer to you:
- Full time position with a market conform salary & fringe benefits, raised with an engaging project commission on sales and success
- On the job training and learning
- Additional external training
- A competitive, open and flexible environment
- International business
- This position requires to do more than 9 to 5 work
- Mentorprise offers you a flexible working environment to obtain the necessary balance